Annual St. Xavier vs. Trinity game
Come see two rivals go head to head!
– Friday, Sept. 30 at 7 p.m.
– Papa John’s stadium
– Anybody from any school can come!
St. James Court Art Show
– Friday, Sept. 30 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
– Historic Old Louisville
– Displays of hand-made art and paintings
– Could buy a piece of art if you would like to!
F.A.T. Friday Trolley Hop
– Friday, Sept. 30 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
– Frankfort, Story and Mellwood Avenue
– Free parking, transportation by trolley
– Entertainment and snacks
Evening fashion show
Come see the fashion show to raise money for charity!
– Friday, Sept. 30 from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
– 300 Spring St., Jeffersonville, Indiana
– Benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure
– Admission: $15 for adults, $7 for kids 12 and under, and $10 for cancer survivors
– The show is also looking for models!
2011 Louisville Kidney Walk
Come to the Louisville Kidney Walk to raise money to help fight kidney problems throughout the world.
– Saturday, Oct. 1 at 1 p.m.
– Waterfront Park
This is a game played in a car with family or friends to find the exact mileage of a course directed by clues to two haunted houses. A $16.99 ticket includes free food at Dairy Queen, a free $10 gas card from Speedway, admission to the two “haunts,” and free vampire fangs.
– Saturday, Oct. 1 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
– Includes prizes for winners
– Starts at the Lowe’s on Hurstbourne Parkway, Dixie Highway and Veterans Parkway
– Play the Danger Run online game here!
Domestic Violence Awareness Month activities
Activities will include door prizes, a silent auction, and activities for kids. There will also be a contest where men dress up in women’s clothes to compete for prizes to support the
– Saturday, Oct. 1 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– Shepherdsville City Park
Down Syndrome Walk
The money raised from the walk will go to the Life Long Learning Center, which offers educational comprehensive services.
– Saturday, Oct. 1
– Starts at 8:15 a.m.
– The Run for Down Syndrome starts at 9:45 a.m.
– Waterfront Park
Come to the annual GermanFest to eat lots of German cuisine and to hear German music throughout the festival.
– Saturday, Oct. 1 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
– 1420 E. Washington St.
Amber Shaw is a CMA Major, and she wants to go into a photojournalism field during High school. She plays volleyball for Manual High school, and is thinking about being a teacher or a photographer.